Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Photos and New Learning!

Yesterday and today brought many beautiful photos of Teagan on the Angel's Home Blog!  The change in her is astounding. Thank you Angel's Home Ladies for all you have done. The change from Teagan as a baby to now is hard to believe. I cannot say enough about Angel's Home and I am looking forward to the day that I can write them to express my appreciation. I am not allowed to contact them now and have not done so.

I also learned how to email my posts from China. Thank you to  Emily and Dawn for the hand holding:)

I hope also to post some pictures soon of my surprise baby shower at work!!!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. love 'em!!! and so glad you got the email figured out! CANNOT wait to see the new blog!

    just bought a bunch of card games for nat and the girls to play in china!!!

    see ya in about 11 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;)em

    ReplyDelete