Sunday, June 12, 2011

Colorado reunion !

Ok, yes it's been  3 months since I posted! We are back! I've had some problems with my google and work email accounts overlapping...

Here is Catherine on her last day of First Grade! Wow!




We are heading to Denver for a little bit of work with colleagues and a lot of fun with a reunion of families who have adopted from CCAI!




We can't wait to reunite Catherine with her cribmate of 11 months, Emma! And I can't wait to see Emma's mom again and meet her DH and other children!!!

We also can't wait to see some other CCAI families from group 615 that we hope are coming to the reunion.


We also get to reunite with some friends from our trip to get Teagan!  Emily and her family! Here we are in China a year ago:0

And Natalie is attending Chinese Culture camp with Catherine and staying with us. WOOT WOOT!



How great is that?


Melissa's family will be there too!  I think we get the whole family now!

I wanted to update those of you had followed this blog in the past about something else - JiaYi, Teagan's friend. She is home now with her family since March, and has had her first surgery and is doing really well.   I hope one day we can get the girls together again.


That's all for now

Oh and congratulations to Dawn's family on their precious little girl!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Wish we were joining you. Post often and take lots of pictures!! Our love to Emily, Melissa and their families!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Michele's comment!!! And Teagan is looking so grown-up in that picture.

    Have a great time this weekend, I so wish we could be there too!!!

    ReplyDelete