Sunday, August 25, 2013

We are back!

It's been a long time since I have posted anything. I am not sure how regular I will be, but some families associated with China have been asking about the girls lately. I need to figure out how to update the profile part as a lot has changed in our lives since the last blog:)

A very brief update for now, Teagan is four now and going into preschool for her second year at the most amazing preschool. She loves dancing and her BFF Kathleen. We had the gift of the most loving Nanny for two years who took some of these photos and watched T and K. She is moving on now, but will still be part of Teagan's life.






3 comments:

  1. I am thrilled you are posting. I think of you often and would LOVE to get our girls together and hear an update on life. You have weathered some storms lady but I know you are more strong and beautiful then ever. Love you, Dawn Fisher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. I hope your words are true.

      I can't wait to get them together!!!

      Delete
  2. YAY! Welcome back, looking forward to more updates!!

    ReplyDelete